Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pure As Lace Hints - White Path

1. Sour Pickles "Floaties"
2. Divalicious "Showing some lace will make any lover BLUSH"
3.. Acide!] "In front of this so cute "obsession" girl"
4. [aRAWRa] "There's no cupboard under these stairs"
5. The Lace Place "Join our group!"
6. Shadow Moon "I was a sinner...but now I'm a saint!"
7. Boof
8. Icarus Home and & Media "Come test me out and search for some thing as pure as lace"
9. CRAYON DESIGN HINT 1 (female gift): Look what Tori Amos holds for you.
HINT 2 (male gift): Is your OUTFIT ready for Autumn?
10. Southpaw "Just look at the world around you, Right here on the ocean floor, Such wonderful things surround you, What more is you lookin’ for?"
11. enLightened "Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden glow?"
12. The Delectable Doll "Signs... always posting such valuable information."
13. Lemania Indigo Desings "Walking through a door you may see soap bubbles"
14. Carrasco's "Halo's are fresh as flowers"
15. Eye Candi "Diamonds aren't just a girls best friend"
16..::LilThing Creations::. "From Here, I Watch Over ALL Of The Turtles!"
17. Dark Vision "Its hard work in hell.
18. Illicit Designs "Follow the figurative light and you will find what you are looking for"
19. Pole "My body is the same as yours no matter the color"
20. ALI COUTURE "I hate you"
21. Brass in Pockets "I have been BEARy Good in my life."
22. *Creative Muse Designs* "Something sweet to eat?"
23. amuse "This TWISTED SISTA looks great in WHITE "
24. Just 4 Kid Kreations "Take time out of your busy day "
25. The Mad Catter "This halo will be found painting some roses"
26. Les sucreries de fairy "I love new things"
27. IRRISISTIBLE SHOP
28. Gestures By Amy "Im hiding behind that Pole!"
29. MAC's SuperShack "Welcome! Enjoy! Mac"
30. Sek's Eclectic Kreations "Since I look like a pretty halo it was fitting that I should hide above all these wings."
31. K&G Designs "Oh how i love Glitter!!! "
32. Razorblade Jacket "Would you fix your stockings in here??"
33. Neverland "in little girls hand"
34. .:: Adoring Charms ::.. "Aura is pure as lace"
35. Design 360 "Chocolate with a hint of pink and laced with kisses - this will light up your life "
36. Skat Cat Neko "Take a a bite"
37. DeSiGneR KiDz "I have a hint giver at my store"
38. Michigans Shack "Click hint giver at landing point"
39. *RRS* Rose River Saloon "An Aussie w/ a beer and a Halo?"
40. *MC*Designs "Up there you can see it"
41. Pink A Boo "What is Red ? If Violets are Blue..."
42. USC Textures "Lace, like Virtue, is Discounted Daily"
43. Bella's Accessories
44. *JG*Gestures "Pick a flower to get your gift"
45. ::Kitteh Bitz::
46. Gitawayz
47. White Widow "You should look for a fairy"
48. Holiday Bliss "Hint Giver at TP point"
49. Room 312 "Every place has its secrets Muahahahaha :P"
50. Real Living "Light reading"
51. Xen Builds "She wears it well!!"
52. Callie Cline "Some cats are as pure as snow"
53. Canningham Homes & Creations "I am pure and clean....fresh and clear. "
54. Triple Moon Market
55. Sexy Swagger "Red with lace "
56. Shey Fashion
57. ~*Angel Creations*~ "MEDITATE to find your path!"
58. Frosted Myst Designs "When I'm sleepy I look for somewhere cozy, filled with soft plushy objects to send me into dreamland.
"
59. dropped out
60. Artic Storm
61. !-[LoveFactory]- "How do you like your coffee?"
62. Paddy's "I am not a Saint, I am an Angel"
63. Alice's Wonderland SKIP
64. Simply Beau "beware the gorgon"
65. Gore'Gs "Sometimes it better to hit this then join a group"
66. CAMILLA'S "Come, sit, relax awhile, ignore the pest that wonders the floor"
67. FRENCH BONBON "Have a sit and look around"
68. Snooki's Place & RJ Designs "Badger, badger, badger, badger.. MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM!"
69. Simply Designed