Saturday, February 28, 2015

Renovate it Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Dragons Are Too Seldom "In the New World it brings youth."
3. OUT OF THE HUNT SKIP TO NEXT STORE
4. Co*Motion "Nap Time"
5. Clutter for Builders "I'm on steroids, but I am easy to find."
6. Texture Me True "Find me at the spirals base"
7. Tool Shed "Just doing a little work on the chicken coop."
8. Timeless Textures "I'm renovating my living room, should I go with Under FLOOR Heating or WALL to wall carpet? Hmmm...."
9. E&D Engineering / Primmersive®"Ladders are often found in the building and construction "Industry""
10. Flood "I think I will ride a horse, or a swan, or maybe a peacock!!!  " SKIP
11. Fabirc Lab "Every DOG has his day "
12. Surface "You'll need a ladder to build these walls."
13. Meshopotamia "Look for me in an alley" 
14. Peeps "Got Wood?"
15. Love My Textures "Caution:  Wet Paint"
16. Les Sureires de Fairy "You'll find me with some full perm textures kits"
17. Kittycat's Creations " I am so thirsty.  i think i will get a drink of water from this barrel..but I am too short!
18. KABUKI "Renovations are all about bringing in the new, find the new and Demo your way to the prize."
19. Surge "I got a girl in a castle and one in a "Pagoda". You know, I got rhymes like Abe Vigoda."
20. Naked "One may wish to use this for privacy."
21. Fantasy China "Cute easter"
22. Lyrical B!zarre Templates "I love the special collections!"
23. OUT OF THE HUNT
24. The Happy Hat  "The Hunt Hints will tell of where I fell."
25. The Cat and Fiddle "I've been FRAMED!"
26. ThatChick "Maybe I'd better read up on home renovation!"