Monday, January 1, 2018

Sex Up Your Party Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Kodiak "Oh, How Generous!"
3. Steaming Ahead "Hope I am found up here, I am getting lonely."
4. X-CLUSIVES ANIMATIONS ":I'm at a PAYPHONE trying to call home. All of my change I spent on you. Where have the TIMES gone, baby it's all wrong. Where are the plans we made for two"
5. Uni Boutique "The unicorn goes buzz buzz"
6. Mishmash Fusion "Madness"
7. {.Gross Princess.}"This crop will take you for a ride!"
8. QUE RICO Design "Relax, Go to the sauna."
9. Nefeli's Gestures "Take a seat"
10. Madcatcreations Superstore and Boutique "New to you"
11. Le Fashion Whore "I like my money where I can see it – hanging in my closet.' I always liked Sex And The City"
12. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Charity Shop "Happy new Year!"
13. *SOHOe SHOeS* "You will find me behind the worlds best employee"
14. Artic Storm "There is a bag on the wall, look inside, it stands up TALL!"
15. BLOSSOM "One Skin, Two Skin, Three Skin....  Foreskin"